- Green color on top
- Smaller diameter, from 98 to 92 mm in order to be mounted on every CNC router/machining centres toolchanger.
- More holes for tightening: thanks to 9 holes the clamping is easier
- Tools and collets are now closer to the workpiece thus a greater extraction ability and less risk of breakage
- Special surface coating against wear and corrosion for a longer life
The first model of Tornado® was introduced in the market in March 2014 experiencing a great success among worker and machinery operators due to its great results. Since that time, many other producers have tried to copy our Tornado® making only "poor copies". Now, Sistemi has developed and introduced in the market, a NEW VERSION of TORNADO®, even more efficient, reliable and higher performance.
The new solution by Sistemi helps both dust and chipwoods evacuation during Nesting and conventional CNC Routing operations.
Easy to assemble directly on the collet chuck instead of the standard nut, the new Klein Tornado® provides a big improvement of dust evacuation, removing it from the work piece directly into the centralized extraction system of the CNC machine.
- Available in three diameters: ø80 - ø92 (for those who have problems of space in the tool changer of CNC machine) - ø98 is avail. in older style Click Here for Details
- Tool body in light alloy aluminum.
- Special surface hardening treatment for longer performance and coating against wear and corrosion, for a much better chips' evacuation.
- Suitable for every type of collet chucks (ISO, BT, HSK ...) using standard router bits (no adaptors needed!)
- Maximum tool diameter: Tornado ø98= 70 mm / Tornado ø92= 68 mm / Tornado ø80= 60 mm
- Optimal gap between Tornado® and material is 2 mm (0.078"). It works properly up to 10 mm (0.393").
- Maximum speed rotation up to 20.000 RPM
- For a proper tighten use our special hook torque wrenches, see item Z052. or below for hook adaptor key to connect to Norbar wrench.
- Balanced at G2,5
- Tool weight 0,265 kg (0.58 lb)
- Single packed in plastic box, comes with hand wrench, but recommended torque settings.
Tornado-Adjustable Torque Wrench-ER40 Din6388 Part #Z052.724.N D=58-62mm, Length-380mm, D1-110-120Nm, D2-190-200NmCatalog Link-Click
200TH Torque wrench adapter key-modified to fit the Sistemi Klein Tornado nuts, Models Tornado ER25-(#T139.503.R), ER32-(#T139.501.R), ER40-(#T139.502.R), SYOZ25-(#T139.522.R), Will not work on Syoz25 or ER40 Standard Nuts.